Attend our "Managing A Federal Pipeline Workshop" October 27th in Leesburg
This workshop is being led by Shaanon Lindauer and is offered through the Northern Virginia Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) for just $75 per person.
The workshop will cover:
- How to create an opportunity Bid/No Bid Scoring Worksheet based on your company’s strategic goals
- A consistent approach for calculating a Win Probability percentage for each opportunity
- How to track your company’s rolling pipeline value
- How to forecast projected revenue
- How to create a simple dashboard for at-a-glance analysis of pipeline health
This method is meant to be done with an Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint and does not require an expensive pipeline management tool. It is a solid approach for getting your hands on the levers and dials of your bid machine so that your proposal dollars are used wisely.
Register for the workshop here: http://novaptac.org/eventcalendar/detail.asp?eid=584&sid=1236